In this tutorial, Onu-mall will show you how to use a junk bag to make a leather iPhone 4 case. Here we go.
The tools and materials need to be prepared for the old leather making iPhone 4 leather case:
Precision chisel, hand stitches, cone, rulers, scissors, thread of wax, sheep skin.
1.Find an old bag not used, or old leather garments no longer wore .
2.Cut sutures along the seams
3.If there is liner, cut it down.
4.Glue together the back of the leather (flesh side of layer) and liner
5. do not cut unless make sure the size: 14.4cm × 13.2cm（the size of iPhone 4)after the glue dry.
6.Make sure that one end folded is radiused.
7.Glue inside edges together to make sewing easier and keep the alignment of the leather.
8.Use a pencil mark where required stitches, try to maintain a consistent distance between the pinhole.
9. Perforate with an awl on the marked sign. ( use the pitch wheel will improve efficiency.).
10. Start sewing at the openings, you can multi-line to ensure a secure perimeter of the opening.
11. Sew openings to prevent open.
12.Seam down along the edge once finishing sewing the opening 13.
13. Finally, reverse a few stitches.
14. Burned the thread cut with a lighter (If it is to use glue cotton line)
15. Stain the edge (tangent plane). If there is nothing dyed tool around you , switch to markers to paint it black.
A iPhone 4 leather case is done. Is not it simple?
For more information about iPhone 4 case,please visit http://www.onu-mall.com/catalog/iphone-accessories/iphone-4—4s-case-cover/
Article from http://blog.onu-mall.com/index.php/2016/02/19/how-to-diy-a-iphone-4-leather-case/